Welcome to our blog on Abu Road to Mount Abu Bus. Located in the state of Rajasthan, India. Nestled in the Aravalli Range, Mount Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan and a popular vacation spot for both locals and tourists. In this blog, we will focus on the various bus services available for getting from Abu Road to Mount Abu, including ticket prices, booking options, and travel time. We will also provide tips for making the bus journey as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Bus Services From Abu Road To Mount Abu
The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) operates regular bus services from Abu Road to Mount Abu. The frequency of the services may vary depending on the time of day and demand, but there are typically several buses available throughout the day.
RSRTC (Rajasthan Roadways) Bus Service For Abu Road To Mount Abu
|RSRTC BUS||DEPARTURE TIME FROM|
|ARRIVAL TIME FOR|
|ADULT FARE||CHILD FARE|
|RSRTC 1||08:45 AM||09:45 AM||1 HR||42/-||25/-|
|RSRTC 2||09:00 AM||10:00 AM||1 HR||42/-||25/-|
|RSRTC 3||10:30 AM||11:30 AM||1 HR||42/-||25/-|
|RSRTC 4||12:45 PM||13:45 PM||1 HR||42/-||25/-|
|RSRTC 5||16:30 PM||17:30 PM||1 HR||42/-||25/-|
|RSRTC 6||17:00 PM||18:30 PM||1 HR||42/-||25/-|
GSRTC (Gujarat Roadways) Bus Service for Abu Road to Mount Abu
|GSRTC BUS||DEPARTURE TIME FROM |
|ARRIVAL TIME FOR |
|GSRTC 1||07:35 AM||08:35 AM||1 HR||36/-|
|GSRTC 2||12:05 PM||12:55 PM||50 MIN||36/-|
|GSRTC 3||13:45 PM||14:35 PM||50 MIN||36/-|
|GSRTC 4||20:00 PM||20:50 PM||50 MIN||36/-|
The travel time from Abu Road to Mount Abu is approximately 1-1:15 hours, depending on the operator and any potential delays or detours.
Tips for a Smooth Bus Journey
Here are some tips for making the journey from Abu Road to Mount Abu as smooth and enjoyable as possible:
- Book tickets in advance: It is always a good idea to book your tickets in advance, especially during peak tourist season, to ensure that you get a seat on the bus. This can also help you get the best prices and avoid any last-minute hassles.
- Pack light: To make your journey more comfortable, it is a good idea to pack light and only bring essential items with you. Avoid bringing large or heavy bags that may be difficult to store on the bus.
- Charge your devices: Make sure to charge your devices before the journey, as you may not always have access to a power outlet on the bus.
- Stay hydrated: It is important to stay hydrated during the journey, especially if you are traveling in hot weather. Bring a water bottle or purchase drinks at rest stops along the way.
- Follow local customs: Be respectful of local customs and traditions while traveling, and follow any rules or guidelines set by the bus operator.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your bus journey from Abu Road to Mount Abu is smooth and enjoyable.