Welcome to our blog about the exciting train journey from Ajmer to Mount Abu! Located in the western state of Rajasthan, India, Ajmer and Mount Abu are two popular cities that are well connected by a network of railways. If you are planning a trip from Ajmer to Mount Abu and prefer to travel by train, you will be glad to know that there are several trains that operate between these two cities.
In this blog, we will provide you with all the necessary information you need to make your train journey from Ajmer to Mount Abu as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We will cover topics such as train schedules, ticket availability, and amenities on board. So, hop on board and join us as we embark on this beautiful train journey through the heart of Rajasthan!
Journey From Ajmer To Mount Abu By Train
The train journey from Ajmer to Mount Abu follows a scenic route through the Aravalli Range, passing through several small towns and villages along the way. The landscape changes from the dry, arid terrain of the plains to the cooler, greener hills of Mount Abu as the train ascends into the Aravalli Range.
To reach Mount Abu from Ajmer by train, you would need to take a train to Abu Road railway station and then take a taxi or other means of transportation to Mount Abu from there.
|Train Name||Train Number||Departure Time From Ajmer||Arrival Time To Abu Road||Running Days|
|ADI SJ RAJDHANI||12958||01:50||05:25||All Week|
|ASHRAM EXPRESS||12916||22:40||02:20||All Week|
|SLN ADI SF EXP||20940||13:35||17:35||Thursday|
|AII BDTS SF SPL||09040||23:45||03:55||Thursday|
|GKP ADI EXP||19410||1:20 AM||8:00 AM||Sunday, Monday|
|ASHRAM EXPRESS||12916||8:35 PM||3:15 AM||All Week|
|AGC SBIB SF EXP||12547||2:20 AM||9:25 AM||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday|
|GWL SBIB SF EXP||22547||2:20 AM||9:25 AM||Sunday, Monday, Thursday|
|YOGA EXPRESS||19032||4:25 AM||11:40 AM||All Week|
|ARAVALI EXPRESS||19708||8:40 AM||4:35 PM||All Week|
|BE BHUJ EXPRESS||14321||5:30 PM||1:25 AM||Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday|
|ALA HAZRAT EXP||14311||5:30 PM||1:25 AM||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
|DEE RJT EXP||19580||6:30 PM||2:35 AM||Friday|
Check out Trains From Ajmer To Abu Road: MakeMyTrip
To make the train journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, it’s a good idea to book tickets in advance to ensure availability. You may also want to consider bringing some snacks and drinks for the journey, as well as any necessary medications or comfort items. Finally, be sure to keep an eye on your belongings and valuables at all times.
Tips for Making the Train Journey Comfortable
- Book tickets in advance: Make sure to book your tickets as early as possible to ensure availability, especially during peak season or on holidays. This will also help you get the best prices and avoid last-minute stress.
- Choose the right class of service: Decide on the class of service that best suits your needs and budget. Sleeper class is the most basic and affordable option, while 3AC and 2AC offer a higher level of comfort and privacy.
- Pack light: Train journeys can be long, and you will likely be spending a lot of time on the train. Pack only the essentials and consider bringing a small bag that you can easily store under your seat or in the overhead luggage rack.
- Stay hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated during the journey, especially if you are traveling in the heat of the summer. Bring a water bottle and make sure to drink plenty of fluids.
- Charge your devices: Make sure to charge your phone, laptop, and any other electronic devices before you leave, as you may not have access to power outlets during the journey.
- Take breaks: If you are traveling in a group, it is a good idea to rotate who gets the upper and lower bunk beds to allow everyone to have a chance to stretch out and rest.
- Keep your valuables safe: Keep your valuables, such as your wallet and passport, in a safe and secure place, whether that’s a money belt or a locked luggage compartment.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your train journey from Ajmer to Mount Abu is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.