Join us as we explore the ins and outs of traveling from Delhi to Mount Abu by bus. In this post, we’ll delve into the distance between these two cities, the various bus routes and schedules available, and the different types of buses you can choose from for your journey. Get ready to hit the road and discover all that these two beautiful destinations have to offer!
The distance between Delhi and Mount Abu is approximately 765 kilometers. One of the convenient and popular modes of transportation for traveling between these two cities is by bus. As there are no direct buses available from Delhi to Mount Abu, you can take bus from Delhi to Abu Road. There are several buses available every day that depart from the Delhi ISBT bus terminal and arrive at the Abu Road bus station. The journey takes about 14-16 hours and the buses are operated by popular companies such as the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) and Private Bus Services. The buses are equipped with air conditioning and other amenities, making for a comfortable journey. You can book your tickets in advance online or at the bus Station.
Private Travels Buses from Delhi to Abu Road
|Operator Name||Departure Time from Delhi||Arrival Time to Abu Road||Time Duration||Starting Price||Pickup|
|16:45||06:30||13 Hour 45 Min||₹2000||-Morigate|
|M R Travels|
(Volvo Multi Axle Sleeper B11R)
|Ashok Travels Mandsaur Group|
(A/C Seater / Sleeper)
|17:00||06:30||13 Hour 30 Min||₹1560||-95 Khanna Market |
|15:00||08:30||17 Hour 30 Min||₹1950||-Morigate|
|16:55||10:25||17 Hour 30 Min||₹1450||-Morigate|
|21:00||12:45||15 Hour 45 Min||₹1950||-Morigate|
|Chanakya Travels Agency|
|21:25||18:05||20 Hour 40 Min||₹4860||-Morigate|
|KDH Travels & Logistics|
(NON AC Seater / Sleeper)
|17:30||07:10||13 Hour 40 Min||₹2000||-Dhaula Kuan|
NOTE: Prices May Vary
Check out Bus Services From Delhi To Mount Abu: redbus.in
Importance of Taking Bus between Delhi to Mount Abu
- Affordability: Taking the bus is often more affordable compared to other modes of transportation, such as trains or flights. Bus tickets are generally more budget-friendly, making it a good option for travelers on a tight budget.
- Convenience: Bus stations are usually located in the city center or close to major transportation hubs, making it easy to access and convenient for travelers. Buses also operate regularly, with multiple departures throughout the day, making it easier to find a bus that fits your schedule.
- Scenic routes: Bus journeys can offer a more scenic and immersive experience compared to other modes of transportation, as you can enjoy the views of the countryside and local villages along the way.
- Comfort: Many modern buses offer comfortable seating and amenities such as air conditioning, restroom facilities, and on-board entertainment, making the journey more pleasant.
- Environmental sustainability: Taking the bus is a more environmentally friendly option compared to driving or flying, as it generates fewer emissions and uses less fuel.
Taking the bus between Delhi and Mount Abu can be a convenient, economical, and sustainable way to travel between these two cities.