Welcome to our blog post about the train journey from Gurgaon to Mount Abu! Located in the state of Haryana, Gurgaon is a bustling city known for its modern infrastructure and thriving business scene. Mount Abu, on the other hand, is a popular hill station and tourist destination in the state of Rajasthan. It is known for its beautiful temples, stunning natural scenery, and cool mountain air. If you’re planning a trip from Gurgaon to Mount Abu, taking the Gurgaon to Mount Abu train may be the perfect option for you.
So join us on this exciting train journey from Gurgaon to Mount Abu and discover all that this amazing region has to offer. Whether you are a seasoned traveler or a first-time visitor, this journey is sure to leave a lasting impression on you.
Journey From Gurgaon to Mount Abu by Train
There are several trains that operate between Gurgaon and Mount Abu. The journey by train takes around 10-12 hours, depending on the route and the number of stops along the way.
On the train journey from Gurgaon to Mount Abu, you’ll get to experience the stunning scenery of the Aravalli Range as the train passes through small towns and villages. Some notable stops along the way include Marwar Junction, Falna, and Sirohi Road. As the train climbs into the Aravalli Range, you’ll notice the landscape shifting from the dry, arid terrain of the plains to the cooler, greener hills of Mount Abu. It’s a truly breathtaking journey that you won’t soon forget.
To reach Mount Abu from Gurgaon by train, you would need to take a train to Abu Road railway station and then take a taxi or other means of transportation to Mount Abu from there.
|Train Name||Train Number||Departure Time From Gurgaon||Arrival Time To Abu Road||Running Days|
|ADI SJ RAJDHANI||12958||20:43||05:25||All Week|
|ASHRAM EXPRESS||12916||16:08||02:20||All Week|
|SLN ADI SF EXP||20940||07:18||17:35||Thursday|
|DEE BDTS SF EXP||22950||16:50||03:20||Thursday|
|BDTS GARIB RATH||12215||09:30||20:20||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
|DEE PBR EXPRESS||20938||08:50||19:55||Monday, Thursday|
|YOGA EXPRESS||19032||23:13||10:35||All Week|
|ALA HAZRAT EXP||14311||12:48||00:45||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
Check out Trains From Gurgaon To Abu Road: Irctc.co.in
To make the train journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, it’s a good idea to book tickets in advance to ensure availability, especially during peak season. You may also want to consider bringing some snacks and drinks for the journey, as well as any necessary medications or comfort items. If you are traveling in a group, it’s a good idea to book tickets in the same compartment to ensure that you are all together. Finally, be sure to keep an eye on your belongings and valuables at all times.
Tips for Making the Train Journey Comfortable
- Book tickets in advance: Make sure to book your tickets as early as possible to ensure availability, especially during peak season or on holidays. This will also help you get the best prices and avoid last-minute stress.
- Choose the right class of service: Decide on the class of service that best suits your needs and budget. Sleeper class is the most basic and affordable option, while 3AC and 2AC offer a higher level of comfort and privacy.
- Pack light: As train journeys can be lengthy, you’ll likely be spending a lot of time on the train. To make the most of your trip, pack only the essentials and consider bringing a small bag that you can easily store under your seat or in the overhead luggage rack.
- Stay hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated during the journey, especially if you are traveling in the heat of the summer. Bring a water bottle and make sure to drink plenty of fluids.
- Charge your devices: Make sure to charge your phone, laptop, and any other electronic devices before you leave, as you may not have access to power outlets during the journey.
- Take breaks: To ensure that everyone in your group gets a chance to stretch out and rest, consider rotating who gets the upper and lower bunk beds.
- Keep your valuables safe: Keep your valuables, such as your wallet and passport, in a safe and secure place, whether that’s a money belt or a locked luggage compartment.