In this blog post, we will be focusing on traveling by train from Jaipur to Mount Abu, two popular destinations in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is the capital and largest city of Rajasthan, known for its rich cultural heritage and stunning architectural landmarks such as the Hawa Mahal and City Palace. Mount Abu, on the other hand, is a hill station located in the Aravalli Range and is known for its cooler climate, beautiful temples, and the highest peak in the state.
If you’re planning a trip from Jaipur to Mount Abu and want to explore an alternative to bus or car travel, taking the Jaipur to Mount Abu train may be the perfect option for you. We will delve into the details of the train journey, including the route, duration, and amenities, as well as how to book tickets and what to do once you arrive in Mount Abu. So, if you are planning a trip from Jaipur to Mount Abu, this blog post will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Journey From Jaipur to Mount Abu by Train
There are several trains that operate between Jaipur and Mount Abu. The journey by train takes around 7-8 hours, depending on the route and the number of stops along the way.
The trains offer several classes of service, including sleeper, 3AC (three tier air-conditioned), and 2AC (two tier air-conditioned), each with its own amenities and ticket prices. Sleeper class is the most basic and affordable option, with bunk beds arranged in a shared compartment. 3AC and 2AC are more expensive, but offer a higher level of comfort and privacy, with individual compartments and air-conditioning. All classes have seating and sleeping options, as well as a food and beverage service.
The train journey from Jaipur to Mount Abu follows a scenic route through the Aravalli Range, passing through several small towns and villages along the way. Some of the notable stops include Marwar Junction, Falna, and Sirohi Road. The landscape changes from the dry, arid terrain of the plains to the cooler, greener hills of Mount Abu as the train ascends into the Aravalli Range.
To reach Mount Abu from Jaipur by train, you would need to take a train to Abu Road railway station and then take a taxi or other means of transportation to Mount Abu from there.
|Train Name||Train Number||Departure Time From Jaipur||Arrival Time To Abu Road||Running Days|
|BE BHUJ FEST SPL||04311||6:10 PM||12:50 AM||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
|ARAVALI FEST SPL||09708||9:40 AM||5:05 PM||All Week|
|ADI SJ RAJDHANI||12958||12:30 AM||6:03 AM||All Week|
|BDTS GARIB RATH||12215||2:20 PM||9:00 PM||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
|GKP ADI EXP||19410||1:20 AM||8:00 AM||Sunday, Monday|
|ASHRAM EXPRESS||12916||8:35 PM||3:15 AM||All Week|
|AGC SBIB SF EXP||12547||2:20 AM||9:25 AM||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday|
|GWL SBIB SF EXP||22547||2:20 AM||9:25 AM||Sunday, Monday, Thursday|
|YOGA EXPRESS||19032||4:25 AM||11:40 AM||All Week|
|ARAVALI EXPRESS||19708||8:40 AM||4:35 PM||All Week|
|BE BHUJ EXPRESS||14321||5:30 PM||1:25 AM||Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday|
|ALA HAZRAT EXP||14311||5:30 PM||1:25 AM||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
|DEE RJT EXP||19580||6:30 PM||2:35 AM||Friday|
|LKO ADI EXPRESS||19402||1:25 PM||9:45 PM||Wednesday|
|DEE PORBNDR EXP||19264||1:25 PM||9:45 PM||Monday, Thursday|
|JP ADI PASSNGER||54806||5:35 AM||6:00 PM||All Week|
Check out Train Services From Jaipur To Abu Road: irctc.co.in
To make the train journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, it’s a good idea to book tickets in advance to ensure availability, especially during peak season. You may also want to consider bringing some snacks and drinks for the journey, as well as any necessary medications or comfort items. If you are traveling in a group, it’s a good idea to book tickets in the same compartment to ensure that you are all together. Finally, be sure to keep an eye on your belongings and valuables at all times.
Tips for Making the Train Journey Comfortable
Here are a few tips to help make your train journey from Jaipur to Mount Abu as comfortable and enjoyable as possible:
- Book tickets in advance: Make sure to book your tickets as early as possible to ensure availability, especially during peak season or on holidays. This will also help you get the best prices and avoid last-minute stress.
- Choose the right class of service: Decide on the class of service that best suits your needs and budget. Sleeper class is the most basic and affordable option, while 3AC and 2AC offer a higher level of comfort and privacy.
- Pack light: Train journeys can be long, and you will likely be spending a lot of time on the train. Pack only the essentials and consider bringing a small bag that you can easily store under your seat or in the overhead luggage rack.
- Stay hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated during the journey, especially if you are traveling in the heat of the summer. Bring a water bottle and make sure to drink plenty of fluids.
- Charge your devices: Make sure to charge your phone, laptop, and any other electronic devices before you leave, as you may not have access to power outlets during the journey.
- Take breaks: If you are traveling in a group, consider rotating who gets the upper and lower bunk beds to give everyone a chance to stretch out and get some rest.
- Keep your valuables safe: Keep your valuables, such as your wallet and passport, in a safe and secure place, whether that’s a money belt or a locked luggage compartment.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your train journey from Jaipur to Mount Abu is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.