Welcome to our blog about Mehsana to Mount Abu! Mehsana is a city located in the northern Indian state of Gujarat, known for its rich history and cultural heritage. Mount Abu, on the other hand, is a popular hill station located in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Nestled in the Aravalli Range, Mount Abu is known for its beautiful scenery, temples, and various attractions.
In this blog post, we will be sharing experiences and insights about trip from Mehsana to Mount Abu. We will be discussing the logistics of planning the trip, the sights and experiences we encountered along the way, and any recommendations we have for those planning their own trip to these two wonderful places. So join us as we take you on a journey through the beauty and culture of Mehsana and Mount Abu!
Transportation option from Mehsana To Mount Abu
If you’re considering a journey from Mehsana to Mount Abu, road travel is an excellent option. The trip takes about 3 to 4 hours, allowing you to take in the stunning views along the way. There are various modes of transportation available, including private hire cars, rental cars with a driver, public buses, trains, and shared taxis. To ensure a seamless and comfortable trip, it’s advisable to book your tickets beforehand. No matter if you opt for private or public transportation, you’ll be able to take in the sights and sounds of the Indian countryside while traveling from Mehsana to Mount Abu.
Trains from Mehsana To Mount Abu
If you’re planning a trip from Mehsana to Mount Abu and are considering taking the train, you’ll need to catch a train to Abu Road railway station and then take taxi from abu road to mount abu or other means of transportation from Abu Road to Mount Abu. The Mehsana railway station is connected to Abu Road by trains that run daily, making this route a convenient and cost-effective option for travelers. Train tickets can often be quite affordable, making this a budget-friendly option for getting from Mehsana to Mount Abu.
MEHSANA TO ABU ROAD TRAIN SCHEDULE
|TRAIN NAME||TRAIN NO.||TRAIN RUN DAY||DEPARTURE FROM |
|ARRIVAL TO ABU ROAD(ABR)||JOURNEY DURATION|
|ADI NDLS RAJ EX||12957||ALL WEEK||19:38||21:20||1 Hr 42 Min|
|ASHRAM EXPRESS||12915||ALL WEEK||20:25||22:25||2 Hr|
|NED SGNR EXP||17623||Friday||02:10||04:15||2 Hr 05 Min|
|BHUJ BE SPL||14312||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday||23:00||01:10||2 Hr 10 Min|
|SBIB DLPC EXP||19411||ALL WEEK||10:41||12:55||2 Hr 14 Min|
Check out more Trains From Mehsana To Abu Road: irctc
Buses from Mehsana To Mount Abu
If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to travel from Mehsana to Mount Abu, taking the bus is a great option. Unfortunately, there are no direct buses from Mehsana to Mount Abu, but there are other buses available from Mehsana to Abu Road. These buses leave frequently throughout the day and the journey typically takes around 2-3 hours, depending on traffic and any stops along the way. To ensure you have a seat on the bus, it’s important to book your tickets in advance through a third-party website or directly with one of the major bus companies operating on this route. Before making your booking, be sure to research reviews, compare prices, and compare services to find the best deal for your budget. By doing your due diligence, you can ensure a comfortable and affordable bus ride from Mehsana to Mount Abu.
RSRTC and GSRTC Buses from Mehsana To Abu Road
Non AC Buses from Mehsana To Abu Road
|Bus Name||Departure Time from Mehsana||Arrival Time to Abu Road||Service||Time Duration||Ticket Fare||Pickup|
|RSRTC – 157688||07:40||14:20||NON AC Seater / Sleeper 2+1||03hrs 00mins||184/-||Mehsana|
|GSRTC – 12407||09:00||12:55||Gurjanagri(Non AC Seater 3+2)||03hrs 55mins||114/-||Mehsana|
|GSRTC – 112||10:00||13:35||Gurjanagri(Non AC Seater 3+2)||03hrs 35mins||114/-||Mehsana|
|GSRTC – 639||14:30||17:35||Gurjanagri(Non AC Seater 3+2)||03hrs 05mins||114/-||Mehsana|
Private Travels Buses from Mehsana to Abu Road
|Operator Name||Departure Time from Mehsana||Arrival Time to Abu Road||Time Duration||Starting Price||Pickup|
|Shri Vishwakarma Travels(KETU)|
NON A/C Sleeper (2+2)
|00:09||02:10||02hrs 01mins||₹1500||–Radhanpur chokdi|
|Kheteshwar Malani Travels|
NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
|00:12||02:30||02hrs 18mins||₹900||–Radhanpur chokdi|
|M R Travels|
A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
|00:15||02:45||02hrs 30mins||₹600||–M.R.Travels,Modhera Chokdi|
NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
|00:15||03:15||03hrs 00mins||₹800||–Radhanpur chokdi|
|Rajlaxmi Dewasi Travels|
A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
|00:25||02:44||02hrs 19mins||₹1650||–Radhanpur chokdi mahesana|
Check out more bus services From Mehsana To Abu Road: MakeMyTrip.com
Taxis and Rideshare Options from Mehsana To Mount Abu
If you want a more convenient way to travel from Mehsana to Mount Abu, you can consider hiring a taxi or using a rideshare service such as Ola or Uber. Taxis tend to be more expensive than buses or trains, but they offer the convenience of a driver who is familiar with the route and can get you to your destination more quickly, with a journey time of around 2 to 3 hours. Rideshare services like Ola and Uber allow you to book trips in advance with fixed fares, which can be helpful if you want to know the cost of your trip beforehand. However, it’s important to keep in mind that prices may be higher during busy periods or due to traffic delays, so it’s always a good idea to double-check before booking.
Driving From Mehsana To Mount Abu
Flights from Mehsana To Mount Abu
Unfortunately, there is no airport in Mehsana, so it is not possible to take a direct flight from Mehsana to Mount Abu. However, there are several flights available with layovers at airports such as Ahmedabad, Udaipur, and Mumbai. These flights can take between 4 to 5 hours, depending on the airline. Indian carriers often offer discounts and promotions on tickets booked through their websites or mobile apps, so it is a good idea to book tickets in advance to get the best prices. It is important to plan your trip carefully and book tickets well in advance to ensure a convenient and affordable travel experience.
Exploring the Attractions of Mount Abu
Mount Abu is a popular tourist destination in India and there are plenty of attractions to explore while you’re there. There are several beautiful lakes, temples and shrines to visit, as well as the stunning Dilwara Jain Temples and Nakki Lake – both of which offer breathtaking views.
For wildlife lovers, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary is home to a wide variety of species including leopards, tigers, deer and reptiles. And for those who love walking, hiking or bird watching the region also has plenty of trails to explore. Whatever your interests, you’re sure to find something unique and exciting in Mount Abu.
As a traveler, you’ll be thrilled to know that Mount Abu has plenty of exciting things to see and do.
Here are some recommendations:
- Visit the Dilwara Temples: These ancient Jain temples are known for their stunning architecture and intricate carvings.
- Take a boat ride on Nakki Lake: This picturesque lake is surrounded by lush green hills and offers beautiful views of the surrounding landscape. You can take a boat ride or go paddling on the lake to enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
- Hike to Guru Shikhar: This is the highest peak in the Aravalli Range and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The hike to the top is moderate and takes around 2-3 hours.
- Visit the Brahma Kumaris Peace Park: This park is a serene and peaceful place, known for its beautiful gardens and spiritual atmosphere. It is the perfect spot to relax and unwind.
- Explore the local markets: Mount Abu is home to several colorful markets where you can shop for souvenirs and handicrafts. You can also try the local cuisine at the street food stalls and restaurants.
- Go wildlife spotting: Mount Abu is home to a variety of animals, such as leopards, sambar deer, and sloth bears. You can enjoy a wildlife sanctuary or hike in the surrounding forests to spot these animals.
- Try adventure activities: You can also indulge in adventure activities such as camping, trekking, and rock climbing in Mount Abu.
- Explore other attractions: There are several other attractions in Mount Abu such as the Sunset Point, Honeymoon Point, Achalgarh Fort, Toad Rock, Arbuda Devi Temple, and the Gaumukh Temple.
Overall, Mount Abu has something for everyone, whether you’re interested in history, nature, or culture. So, make sure to add these activities to your itinerary and have a memorable trip.
Accommodation & Food Options in Mount Abu
Mount Abu offers a wide range of accommodation and food options, so you’ll be able to find something to suit your budget and preferences. There are hotels ranging from 3-star to 5-star, as well as guesthouses and homestays if you’d prefer a more homely experience.
When it comes to food, there’s something for everyone! From traditional Rajasthani cuisine to international dishes, Mount Abu has plenty of restaurants and cafes offering delicious meals. Whether you’re looking for a light snack or a full feast, you’re sure to find something that caters for your taste buds in this beautiful region.
Where To Stay In Mount Abu
When it comes to finding a place to stay in Mount Abu, there are various options to choose from. These include budget hotels, mid-range hotels, guesthouses, Dharamshala, and luxury resorts.
- Hotels: There are several hotels in Mount Abu that offer a range of room categories and amenities. You can choose a hotel based on your budget and preferences.
- Resorts: There are several resorts in Mount Abu that offer a range of amenities such as swimming pools, fitness centers, spas, and restaurants. These resorts are ideal for a relaxing and luxurious stay.
- For budget accommodation in Mount Abu, guesthouses and Dharamshalas offer basic facilities at affordable rates. These options are suitable for travelers who want a more economical stay and it is recommended to compare prices and amenities before booking.
- Homestays: If you are looking for a more local and authentic experience, you can consider staying in a homestay. Homestays offer a unique and personal experience and are a great way to learn about the local culture and way of life.
- Campsites: If you are looking for a more adventure-filled stay, you can consider camping in Mount Abu. There are several campsites in the area that offer a range of amenities such as tents, sleeping bags, and other camping gear.
It is recommended to book your accommodation in advance, especially during peak season, to get the best rates and availability. You should also consider factors such as location, amenities, and reviews while choosing a place to stay.
What To Eat In Mount Abu
Mount Abu is known for its delicious and diverse cuisine, which is influenced by the flavors of Rajasthan and Gujarat. Here are some popular dishes and drinks you can try while in Mount Abu:
- Daal Baati Churma: This is a traditional Rajasthani dish made of lentils, balls of whole wheat flour, and a sweet mixture of crushed wheat, ghee, and sugar.
- Pyaaz ki kachori: This is a deep-fried snack made of flour dough stuffed with a spicy mixture of onions and spices.
- Aloo Baingan Ki Sabji: This is a vegetable dish made of potatoes and eggplants cooked in spicy gravy.
- Laal maas: This is a spicy mutton curry cooked with red chili paste and flavored with a variety of spices.
- Gatte Ki Sabji: This is a vegan dish made of gram flour dumplings cooked in spicy gravy.
- Lassi: This is a refreshing drink made of curd and flavored with spices, nuts, and fruit.
- Masala Chai: This is a popular Indian tea made with milk, water, and a blend of spices such as cardamom, ginger, and cinnamon.
Overall, Mount Abu has a wide variety of dishes and drinks to choose from, and you can try a mix of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. It is advisable to try the local cuisine and visit the street food stalls and restaurants to get a taste of the local flavors.
Read Also: Famous Food In Mount Abu
Planning a trip from Mehsana to Mount Abu can be overwhelming, but there are ways to make it more enjoyable and stress-free. One tip is to book your tickets in advance to get the best deals and secure a confirmed seat. It’s also helpful to research accommodation and restaurants beforehand, so you know where to stay and what to eat. To make your trip more convenient, try to pack lightly and bring only the essentials.
If possible, consider sharing luggage with someone else. It’s also a good idea to bring some travel-sized snacks in case you get hungry or tired during the journey. In case of unexpected detours or delays, carry a map or GPS device to ensure that you don’t get lost. And most importantly, remember to relax and enjoy yourself! Traveling is a chance to embrace new experiences and create lasting memories.