In this blog post, we will be exploring the Mumbai to Mount Abu Distance. Two popular destinations of India.
Welcome to our blog post on the distance between Mumbai and Mount Abu! Located in the western state of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a popular hill station and a popular tourist destination known for its beautiful natural surroundings and historical temples. Situated over 755 kilometers away from Mumbai, the bustling capital of Maharashtra, the journey between these two cities can be a long and tiring one.
So, whether you’re planning a weekend getaway to escape the hustle and bustle of the city or are looking to spend a longer vacation in the picturesque hills of Mount Abu, this blog post has got you covered!
Why Someone might want to travel between Mumbai and Mount Abu
There are many reasons why someone might want to travel from Mumbai to Mount Abu. Some possible reasons include:
- Tourism: Mount Abu is a popular tourist destination known for its natural beauty and historical sites. The hill station is home to several temples, including the Dilwara Temples, a Jain pilgrimage site that is known for its intricate marble carvings.
- Business: Mumbai is a major economic hub, and it is possible that someone might need to travel to Mount Abu for business purposes.
- Family or personal reasons: Someone might have family or personal connections in Mount Abu and want to visit them.
- To escape the city: Mumbai is a large and bustling city, and some people might want to escape the hustle and bustle and spend some time in the peaceful surroundings of Mount Abu.
- For a change of scenery: The landscape of Mount Abu is very different from that of Mumbai, and some people might want to experience the change of scenery and spend some time in the hills.
Driving from Mumbai to Mount Abu
If you’re looking to embark on an epic road trip, consider driving from Mumbai to Mount Abu. The distance between the two places is approximately 753 kilometers and the journey takes about 14-15 hours. The best route to take is to follow the NH 48 highway, which passes through several cities and towns. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to explore some stunning landscapes, including the Aravalli Range. You can also stop at various villages and towns to experience the local culture and try some delicious Rajasthani cuisine.
Tips for making the journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible
Few tips that can help make your journey from Mumbai to Mount Abu as comfortable and enjoyable as possible:
- Plan ahead: Make sure to book your tickets or reservations in advance to avoid any last-minute stress. This is especially important if you are traveling during peak season or on a holiday.
- Pack light: While it’s always a good idea to travel light, this is especially important if you are taking a bus or train, as space may be limited. Pack only the essentials and consider bringing a small bag that you can easily store under your seat.
- Stay hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated during the journey, especially if you are traveling in the heat of the summer. Bring a water bottle and make sure to drink plenty of fluids.
- Charge your devices: Make sure to charge your phone, laptop, and any other electronic devices before you leave.
- Take breaks: If you are driving, make sure to take breaks along the way to stretch your legs and freshen up. This will help prevent fatigue and make the journey more enjoyable.
- Keep your valuables safe: Keep your valuables, such as your wallet and passport, in a safe place.