Get updated information about Total, Active, Recovered COVID – 19 Cases in Sirohi District & also know about Vaccination Registration procedure.
Sirohi District Total Cases
Datewise Table of Cases of Sirohi District
|Date||Total Cases||Active Cases||Recovered Cases||Death|
Corona Testing Laboratories in Sirohi City
Government Hospital, Sirohi 307001
Covid – 19 dedicated Hospital of Sirohi District
- Government Hospital, Sirohi 307001
- Government Hospital, Reodar 307514
- Government Hospital, Sheoganj 307027
- Government Hospital, Pindwara 307022
- Radha Mohan Mehrotra Global Hospital, Abu-Road 307026
Registration for Covid -19 Vaccination through “cowin.gov.in“
Register yourself on https://www.cowin.gov.in/home with your Mobile Number Aadhaar Card Number or other identity documents.
Step – 2
Select your nearby Vaccine Center for vaccination.
Step – 3
Book your Slot to get vaccine.
Registration for Covid -19 Vaccination through “Aarogya Setu App”
- Install “Aarogya Setu App” in your smartphone.
2. You’ll have to LOGIN USING A VALID MOBILE NUMBER.
3. Now you’ll see the “CO-WIN” tab on the screen. Tap on it.
4. There will be four options-
a. Vaccination information,
c. Vaccination certificate
d. Vaccination dashboard
Tap OPTION B i.e. Vaccination
5. Enter your PHONE NUMBER.
6. Enter the OTP received on the same number.
7. Tap on VERIFY
8. The REGISTRATION FOR VACCINATION will appear soon after.
9. Enter all the mandatory details. You’ll have to add your PHOTO ID PROOF and related details. Id proofs can be-
● PAN card
● Voter ID
● Smart card issued by RGI
● Health Insurance Smart Card
● Passbooks issued by Banks/Post Office
● Service Identity Card issued to employees
If you have any comorbidities, you’ll have to click on ‘yes’ and if not then ‘no’.
If you are above 45 years but with comorbidity, you will be asked to submit proof of it in order to be eligible. Find out if you are eligible to get the COVID-19 VaccineCOMPLETE THIS FORM TO CHECK OUT YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINATION HAPPENING AROUND YOU.
10. Choose a VACCINATION CENTRE near you.
11. Select the DATE.
12. Your appointment should get confirmed and YOU’LL RECEIVE AN SMS after that. Don’t miss your visit, keep a track of your details.
Direct Registration at Vaccination Center
You may directly visit the vaccination center and get yourselves registered. All you have to do is carry documents along.