Apart from the pleasant climate and pristine surroundings, Mount Abu is famous for serving the best Scrumptious Indian Delicacies.
If you have not yet tested out the hot, freshly prepared Indian dishes at the hill Station, then you are missing out on a large part of the town’s tourist attractions.
Besides beautiful panoramic views and scenic beauties, the place is well known for serving the best distinctive blend of flavors to its umpteen tourists.
Ranging from Street Foods Joint to Restaurants, Mount Abu has multiple options offering the best delectable snacks and fine dining experiences. It’s more like a chock-a-block for the eateries that will help satisfy all your food cravings with the best combinations and tastes.
Making your visit more memorable, here is a list of the top 5 best restaurants in Mount Abu, providing you with the options for some fascinating places to visit in Mount Abu that you surely must not miss out on your trip.
Table of Contents
Top 5 Restaurants in Mount Abu Serving the Best Delicacies
1. Daawat Restaurant
If you are craving a North Indian Thali or want to sample Rajasthani Fare, then Daawat Restaurant is surely the best option for your search. With the options for an array of dishes, the restaurant serves a wide variety of snacks to their customers.
With lavish combinations adorning its menu, cozy ambiance, and easily accessible locations. This is the most preferred option for locals and travelers.
- Address: Chacha Inn Restaurant, Main Road, Mount Abu, 307501
- Timings: 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Cuisine Offered: Multicuisine
- Location on Map: Daawat Restaurant
2. Mulberry Tree Restaurant
Housed in one of the best 5-star hotels in Mount Abu, Hotel Hilltone, the restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, and Continental Cuisine. Indian Cuisine is, therefore, its specialty, popularly known for Kebabs and Dal Makhani. The eatery joint is also in fame for serving the best, and impressive breakfast spreads.
Adorned with pleasing vibes, the restaurant serves a wide variety of spirits and wine, the best options to experience the ideal Abu Evenings.
- Address: Hotel Hilltone, Main Road, Mount Abu 307501
- Timings: 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Cuisine: Multi-Cuisine
- Location on Map: Mulberry Tree Restaurant
3. Jaipur Palace
Serving various lip-smacking food, Jaipur Palace is a famous tourist attraction, popularly known for its Ker Sangri and Dal. In addition, the place is known for its scrumptious Indian-blended flavors, ranked the best for its food, service, ambiance, and value.
The vegetarian-friendly restaurant has been rated with 4-stars for its servings, a popular food joint amongst locals and visitors.
- Address: Jaipur Palace Hotel, Mount Abu 307501
- Cuisine: Indian.
- Timings: 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Location on Map: Jaipur Palace
4. Arbuda Restaurant
Adorned with the best Nakki lake Scenic Views, Arbuda Restaurant is known widely for serving its vegetarian Cuisine, famous with locals and visitors. However, the place’s Masala Dosa is its specialty, serving it with the perfect blends of spices.
The place is ranked for its best services, ideal ambiance, and atmosphere. The restaurant also gives you take away and delivery options, making it easy to taste and enjoy the best scrumptious meals.
- Address: Arbuda Circle, Opposite Municipal Complex, Mount Abu 307501
- Timings: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Cuisine: Multi-Cuisine
- Location on Map: Arbuda Restaurant
5. King’s Food
Known widely for serving Indian and Chinese Cuisine, the restaurant is famous for its alfresco seating and beautiful panoramic views. The restaurant is also known for serving the best lassis, serving a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you are looking out for the extensive menu options, then you must try out the options at King’s Food, ensuring a fulfilling meal that won’t turn out to be a big hole in your pocket.
- Address: Main Road, Mount Abu 307501
- Cuisine: Multi-Cuisine.
- Timings: 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Location on Map: King’s Food
Best Time to Visit Mount Abu
Mount Abu- the only Hill Station in Rajasthan is the best option for people looking out for a short escape from the unbearable heat. Being a year-round destination, there is no specific best time to visit the same.
But, depending on the activities you are planning for your trip, here is the detailed breakdown of the town’s climatic conditions, allowing you to make easy plans and schedules.
March to June
- This time period is more like the summer season in Mount Abu. Therefore, if you are looking out for a warmer climate, you can plan your trip in these months. The days in these months are therefore hot, with a maximum temperature of around 33 degrees.
If you want to experience the best Gangaur Festivities, this is the best time for you, clubbing your trip with boat rides for the pleasant ideal evenings.
July to October
- The months are referred to as the monsoon season in the town. Although Mount Abu does not have enough rain, the little drizzles are enough to adorn the beauty of mountains, doubling the charm of its surroundings, filled with mist and beautiful green lush landscapes.
November to February
- To those who want to experience cold in Rajasthan, visiting Mount Abu from November to February is the ideal option for you all. Although the winters are not that extreme, the cold environment is still a big relief from Rajasthan’s scorching heat.
This is also the best time to experience the most scrumptious Indian delicacies in the town, as freshly prepared hot Indian food seems tastier in winters than in summers.
Mount Abu is on the hit list of travelers who wish to have a short break from the scorching Rajasthan’s heat. The town is more like a Heaven for Rajasthan, a widely popular tourist destination for people worldwide.
Food also plays an important role in a good trip. Shortlisting the best food joint options for travelers, this blog will help save your time and efforts looking out for the best meals.
- What are the best places to visit on Mount Abu?
Some of the best tourist attractions from the long and never-ending list are Nakki Lake Mount Abu, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Honeymoon Point Mount Abu, and many others.
- Is there a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant in Mount Abu?
Tandoori Bites, located at Taxi Stand in Mount Abu, is the best option serving scrumptious non-vegetarian dishes to the locals and travelers.