Are you planning a trip from Ujjain to Mount Abu? Look no further than the beautiful scenic route that connects these two fascinating destinations.
Welcome to our blog post about the journey from Ujjain to Mount Abu! Located in the western state of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a popular hill station and a popular tourist destination in India. It is known for its beautiful temples, stunning natural scenery, and cool mountain air.
The journey from Ujjain to Mount Abu is a long one, but it is filled with exciting sights and experiences. Along the way, you will pass through bustling cities, rural villages, and some of the most breathtaking natural landscapes in India. Whether you are a seasoned traveler or a first-time visitor, this journey is sure to leave a lasting impression on you.
So grab your bags and join us as we embark on this exciting adventure from Ujjain to Mount Abu. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey as much as we enjoyed experiencing it.
Essential Tips For Planning Your Trip
Planning a trip from Ujjain to Mount Abu is sure to be an adventure!
To make the most out of your journey here are some essential tips for planning your trip including research, packing, and route selection:
- Begin by researching the route and prepare for possible transportation options.
- Consider packing light clothing and snacks in order to make your travel more comfortable.
- When deciding on your route, account for scenic stops along the way as well as landmarks of interest.
- Finally, familiarize yourself with local cultures and laws so that you can truly experience all that this amazing region has to offer. With these tips in mind, you are sure to have an unforgettable journey!
Driving From Ujjain to Mount Abu
The distance between Ujjain and Mount Abu is approximately 507 kilometers Via NH27, and the drive typically takes about 10-11 hours depending on traffic and road conditions.
It is recommended to avoid driving at night from Abu road to Mount Abu, as the road can be winding and narrow in places, and visibility can be poor. It’s also a good idea to keep an eye out for wild animals, as they are sometimes known to roam on your Mount Abu road.
The journey from Ujjain to Mount Abu is a truly enriching experience that allows you to discover the diverse landscapes and cultures of Rajasthan. Whether you are starting or ending your trip to the region, this drive is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the beauty and history of this incredible place. From bustling cities to peaceful villages, you will be treated to a wide variety of sights and experiences that are sure to leave a lasting impression on you. So come join us on this exciting journey from Ujjain to Mount Abu and discover all that this amazing region has to offer.
Ujjain To Mount Abu Via Bus
Planning a bus journey from Ujjain to Mount Abu? Keep in mind that there are no direct buses available between these two destinations. However, there are likely several bus services available from Ujjain to Udaipur, which is located around 163 kilometers from Mount Abu. From Udaipur, you can easily transfer to other modes of transportation to reach Mount Abu. To get the latest and most accurate information about bus schedules and fares, it is advisable to contact the local bus station or a trusted travel agent. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary details to plan your journey with ease.
Buses from Ujjain to Udaipur
|Operator Name||Departure Time||Arrival Time to Udaipur||Time Duration||Starting Price||Pickup|
|Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation – 159875|
Express Non AC Seater 2+3
|17:30||04:00||10hrs 30mins||₹ 394||Ujjain|
NON AC Seater / Sleeper 2+1
|00:00||09:00||09hrs 00mins||₹ 481||Nanakheda Bus Stand|
|Ashok Travels Mandsaur Group|
A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
|01:15||08:30||07hrs 15mins||₹ 560||Hotel Shanti Palace Near Bypass Corner|
|Jain travels regd|
NON AC Seater / Sleeper 2+1
|18:00||02:15||08hrs 15mins||₹ 750||Star travels – devas gate|
NON AC Seater / Sleeper 2+1
|19:00||03:30||08hrs 30mins||₹ 481||Ashok Travels- Dewas Gate Bus Stand|
NON AC Seater / Sleeper 2+1
|19:30||04:30||09hrs 00mins||₹ 550||GAJRAJ TRAVELS Dewas Gate|
|M R Travels|
A/C Sleeper (2+1)
|22:00||05:00||07hrs 00mins||₹ 700||MulTani Sona Travels Divas Gate|
See more bus services : MakeMyTrip
A bus trip from Ujjain to Mount Abu typically takes around 9-10 hours, depending on the traffic and road conditions. The ride offers breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside, and most buses will make stops along the way to give passengers an opportunity to take a break and stretch their legs.
To make the most of your bus journey, it is essential to come prepared. Make sure to bring all necessary documents and arrive at the bus station well in advance of your scheduled departure. It’s also a good idea to pack some snacks and water for the trip, as well as any medications you may need.
Overall, traveling by bus from Ujjain to Mount Abu is a cost-effective and convenient way to explore the region. With a little planning and preparation, you can have a comfortable and enjoyable journey that will take you through some of the most beautiful landscapes in Rajasthan.
Ujjain To Mount Abu Via Train
Unfortunately there are no direct trains available from Ujjain to Reach Mount Abu.
What To See And Do In Mount Abu
As a traveler, you’ll be thrilled to know that Mount Abu has plenty of exciting things to see and do. Here are some recommendations:
- Visit the Dilwara Temple: These ancient Jain temples are known for their stunning architecture and intricate carvings.
- Take a boat ride on Nakki Lake: This picturesque lake is surrounded by lush green hills and offers beautiful views of the surrounding landscape. You can take a boat ride or go paddling on the lake to enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
- Hike to Guru Shikhar: This is the highest peak in the Aravalli Range and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The hike to the top is moderate and takes around 2-3 hours.
- Visit the Brahma Kumaris Peace Park: This park is a serene and peaceful place, known for its beautiful gardens and spiritual atmosphere. It is the perfect spot to relax and unwind.
- Explore the local markets: Mount Abu is home to several colorful markets where you can shop for souvenirs and handicrafts. You can also try the local cuisine at the street food stalls and restaurants.
- Go wildlife spotting: Mount Abu is home to a variety of animals, such as leopards, sambar deer, and sloth bears. You can enjoy a wildlife sanctuary or hike in the surrounding forests to spot these animals.
- Try adventure activities: You can also indulge in adventure activities such as camping, trekking, and rock climbing in Mount Abu.
- Explore other attractions: There are several other attractions in Mount Abu such as the Sunset Point, Honeymoon Point, Achalgarh Fort, Toad Rock, Arbuda Devi Temple, and the Gaumukh Temple.
Overall, Mount Abu has something for everyone, whether you’re interested in history, nature, or culture. Be sure to add these activities to your itinerary and have a memorable trip.
Accommodation & Food Options – where to stay and what local cuisine to try
From cozy homestays to luxurious hotels, there are plenty of great accommodation options in Mount Abu. After settling in, be sure to try some of the local cuisine – from savory Maharashtrian dishes to delicious Marwari specialties, you won’t be disappointed! For those looking for a unique taste experience, the city is home to numerous regional cafes and restaurants serving up everything from street food snacks to flavorful traditional desserts. With all this delicious food, you’ll have an unforgettable time exploring Mount Abu’s culinary culture!
Where To Stay In Mount Abu
When it comes to finding a place to stay in Mount Abu, there are various options to choose from. These include budget hotels, mid-range hotels, guesthouses, Dharamshala, and luxury resorts.
- Hotels: There are several hotels in Mount Abu that offer a range of room categories and amenities. You can choose a hotel based on your budget and preferences.
- Resorts: There are several resorts in Mount Abu that offer a range of amenities such as swimming pools, fitness centers, spas, and restaurants. These resorts are ideal for a relaxing and luxurious stay.
- For budget accommodation in Mount Abu, guesthouses and Dharamshalas offer basic facilities at affordable rates. For travelers looking for a more economical stay, these options may be suitable. We recommend comparing prices and amenities before booking.
- Homestays: If you are looking for a more local and authentic experience, you can consider staying in a homestay. Homestays offer a unique and personal experience and are a great way to learn about the local culture and way of life.
- Campsites: If you are looking for a more adventure-filled stay, you can consider camping in Mount Abu. There are several campsites in the area that offer a range of amenities such as tents, sleeping bags, and other camping gear.
We recommend booking your accommodation in advance, especially during peak season, to get the best rates and availability. When choosing a place to stay, consider factors such as location, amenities, and reviews.
What To Eat In Mount Abu
Mount Abu is known for its delicious and diverse cuisine, which is influenced by the flavors of Rajasthan and Gujarat. While in Mount Abu, you can try some of these popular dishes and drinks:
- Daal Baati Churma: This is a traditional Rajasthani dish made of lentils, balls of whole wheat flour, and a sweet mixture of crushed wheat, ghee, and sugar.
- Pyaaz ki kachori: This is a deep-fried snack made of flour dough stuffed with a spicy mixture of onions and spices.
- Aloo Baingan Ki Sabji: This is a vegetable dish made of potatoes and eggplants cooked in spicy gravy.
- Laal maas: This is a spicy mutton curry cooked with red chili paste and flavored with a variety of spices.
- Gatte Ki Sabji: This is a vegan dish made of gram flour dumplings cooked in spicy gravy.
- Lassi: This is a refreshing drink made of curd and flavored with spices, nuts, and fruit.
- Masala Chai: This is a popular Indian tea made with milk, water, and a blend of spices such as cardamom, ginger, and cinnamon.
Overall, Mount Abu has a wide variety of dishes and drinks to choose from, and you can try a mix of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. It is advisable to try the local cuisine and visit the street food stalls and restaurants to get a taste of the local flavors.
Read Also: Famous Food In Mount Abu
To have the best experience possible, it’s important to plan your trip from Ujjain to Mount Abu carefully. Make sure you have all the necessary information, including the precise location of your destination and the contact details for your transportation. It’s also a good idea to check for any road closures or detours that could affect your travel plans. By doing your homework ahead of time, you can ensure that your journey will be smooth and hassle-free.